Saturday, September 30, 2006

Let's Welcome the Prairie Robin

There's a new Iowa blog in town: "Funky Little House on the Prairie."

My son, in Maryland, brought it to my attention, in part because it involves someone else who left the joys of the greater Washington, D.C., area for the greater joys of Iowa (although in my case it was a return to Iowa).

Prairie Robin and her partner have just arrived, are living in Manchester, and so far seem to be appreciating and enjoying the state as if they were third generation Iowans.

Check out the Funky Little House and welcome the first Robin of September to Iowa.


Technorati tags: , , .

1 comment:

PrairieRobin said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the mention on your blog.

As you read, I moved here from the DC area about 2 months ago and have fallen in love with Iowa. It is a bit like moving to a different country as I adjust to the slower pace of life. But, all in all, it's been a good change.

Thnaks again!

Robin